Friday, December 21, 2018

Noir Fiction and Non-Fiction, My Favourites from 2018


It was a good year for noir fiction. But these were the books that stood out for me.  I've included links to those that I reviewed. A couple came in a bit late to be reviewed on this site. Maybe I'll get to them at some point in the near future.


-Give Me Your Hand, Megan Abbott

-Green Sun, Kent Anderson

-November RoadLou Berney

-The Lonely WitnessWilliam Boyle- 

-The Syndicate, Clarence Cooper Jr.-

- Pulp According to David Goodis, Jay Gertzman

-So Many Doors, Oakley Hall 


-The Annotated Big SleepHill, Jackson, Rizzuto- 

-Ivory PearlJean- Patrick Manchette

- I'll Be Gone In the DarkMichelle McNamara-

 -Only to SleepLawrence Osborne- 

-The Long TakeRobin Robertson

-The Prague Coup, Jean-Luc Fromental, Miles Hyman

           
                                                   
                                                                         





































No comments: